Fresh Mint leaves - 1 cup
Cut Onions - 1/2 Cup
Green Chillis - as needed
Salt -as needed
Oil - 2 tbsp
Methi/Fenugreek seeds powder - 2 pinch
Tamarind - 1 small lemon size
Preparation Time : 20 mins
- Take a small tawa, add oil and heat it.
- To the hot oil, add onions, green chillis and fry them.
- Add mint leaves, methi powder, tamarind and cook them on low flame.
- Make sure not to burn/overcook the contents. After the leaves are cooked enough, let them cool.
- Grind them by adding salt. Season it with Hing/Asafoetida.
- Delicious mint chutney is ready...
Goes well with hot plain rice and ghee, Idli/Dosa.