Meal Maker - 250 gm
Tomato-1/2 medium sized- very small pieces
Capsicum-1(optional)- small slices
Chilli powder-as needed
Salt- as needed
Dil seeds powder-1 table spoon
Corainder powder-2 tea spoons
Oil- 1 table spoon
Onions- 1/4th of medium sized one.
Preparation time: 25 mins
- Boil water for 2mins in oven. Add meal maker chunks to it, keep them aside for 5mins.
- Take a non stick pan, add oil in it.
- After oil gets heated, add seasoning spices, onions and fry them until their color turns golden yellow.
- Meanwhile peel & grate the carrots. Now add grated carrot, capsicum to the seasoned mix.
- Fry them for 5 mins, add tomato pieces.
- Add softened meal maker chunks and salt.
- Let the curry boil on medium flame for 5 mins then add chili powder, dil seeds powder, coriander powder. Sim it for few minutes.