Grated Carrot - 4 cups
Sugar - 3 cups (as per taste)
Butter - 3 tbsp
Cashews, Almonds - few
Preparation time: 60 mins
- In a nonstick pan, add 2 tbsp of butter, heat it.
- Add grated carrot, allow it to boil until the quantity becomes half (approximately 25-30 mins).
- In another vessel, in a tbsp of butter, fry almonds and cashews, keep aside.
- Now add sugar to the boiling carrot, fried almonds and cashews, mix the contents.
- Boil the contents (10-15min) to make sure that the halwa is completely cooked.
- Delicious Carrot Halwa is ready..garnish it with fried nuts!