Atukulu/Aval//Poha - 4 cups
Tomatoes -2, cut into pieces
Peanuts - few
Onions - 1/2 medium sized, chopped
Green chillis, salt, turmeric powder - as needed
Lemon juice- 1tbsp
Sugar - 1/4 tsp
Preparation time : 15 mins
- Wet Atukulu/Aval with water, keep aside.
- In a tawa, add oil, onions, chillis and fry them.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, sugar and lemon juice. Allow the contents to boil until tomatoes turn soft.Add salt and mix well.
- Add wetted poha, mix the contents well and allow to cook for 5 mins.
- Poha is ready..garnish it with cilantro!