Dosa batter (grinded as paste) - 1 cup
Green chillies - few
Semolina -1 tbsp
Salt -as needed
Oil- enough to fry the bondas
- Mix all the above contents as shown below
- If the batter becomes loose in consistency, bieng difficult to make rolls and fry in oil, add some all purpose flour (maida).
- After mixing all the ingredients, add salt.
- Take a frying pan, heat oil.
- Once the oil gets hot, release the dough as balls into the oil
- Fry on medium flame...Bondas are ready..
Goes well with peanut chutney or ginger chutney..