Green chillies- 3
Cut onions- few
Carrots - 2, grated
Corainder powder - 1 tsp
Garlic- 2 pods
Cashews - few
Oil- 2 tbsp
Lemon juice -1 tbsp
Cooked Rice - 1.5-2 cups
- Grind spinach leaves, green chillies, garlic and lemon juice to paste.
- Take a pan, add oil and let it be heated.
- Add onions fry them. Now add cashews, carrots and coriander leaves.
- Fry all the contents on medium flame and make sure none of the contents gets fried excessively.
- Now add ground paste..and coriander powder.
- Now add salt and allow the contents to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the contents are cooked, add cooked, fluffed rice and mix well.
- Cook the contents for 3-6 minutes.
- Delicious spinach-carrot rice is ready...